Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Fifty Shades of Shit






















I first heard about this book as mentioned by a girl friend. Then from another and later did I realize, the book talks and makes girls giggle! What followed next were status posts in Facebook and Twitter, quoting the book. Girls gone mad, I must say!

I got curious about it. I considered myself lucky (for once) to be given a PDF copy of the book. I ravage the copy (page per electronic page). But, gah! I don't get it. Erotica as it claimed to be, it was a disappointment. I was almost at the last page, still I don't see anything good about it. Two words: Poorly Written. And what? Two more? If I was disappointed by the first of the three series, should I hold up my hopes and risk myself of dying in a coronary disease by reading the second of the series? I indulge and gave the second one the benefit of the doubt. And since I came out alive after reading the second book, I mauled the third in an attempt to get back my life after reading it all.

In my personal view, the following are what makes Fifty Shades a Shit:

1. I couldn't count the times I was trying my luck to punch the face of Anastasia's 'inner goddess'! It's just so freaking CORNY! And worst is to know that she knows how to do back flipping and diving... from her chaise lounge? SERIOUSLY? I wish right then and there, she managed to come out of Anastasia's head so that she'll be the one being 'tied up'. 

2. It's not an erotica book, really. I mean seriously. It is just a TWISTED YET TYPICAL LOVE STORY ADDED WITH TRYING HARD SEX VARIATIONS CHARACTERIZED BY TWISTED PEOPLE - Nothing More.

Oh, I guess that sums up everything. So, here's my note to all the girls who have been reading the book:

There shall be no laters! Adios! 

2 comments:

  1. Wahahaha i see like me, you cant hide your contempt for such epic! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least I still give it a fair play. I read it all. But you should have heard my ate telling me from time to time, 'ok raka? basin malabay nimo ng akong tab ha!' LOL

    ReplyDelete