Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mocha Blends, IT Park: Mocha Jello Experience

Mocha Jello Frost with White Mocha Caramel on its sides

If you are looking for a place to stay while waiting for somebody to talk business with, Mocha Blends at Asiatown, I.T Park in Lahug, Cebu City is the place to go. You need not be a coffee drinker or an enthusiast for that matter - just indulge in the experience! I had my first share of their mocha jello frost -- a coffee jelly in mocha frosting. I took the grande and the presentation is quite impressive (at least it exceeds my expectations). For P165 grande, you can enjoy a refreshing experience of this jelly coffee. I love the idea that I was paradigm shifting these days; that is, I was able to trash that idea that coffees should be warm and conventional. Well, I was happy that I tried something new. The P165 worth experience was indeed valuable. I must say, it exceeds Starbucks' coffee jelly version. Now I can say, I'm converted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment