Saturday, April 07, 2012

Mind Over Matter

Okay, my sister came home from her 36-hour duty and she made me listen to a song. The song entitled, "I Will Wait for You" was composed and arranged by her co-worker in the hospital. The artist played a gig at Outpost from time to time if it's her day-off from being a Nurse. So, I made her play the song and it caught me. You see, I've been watching the Season 7 of How I Met Your Mother and got so affected by the moments of Barney and Robin (especially that scene when Barney broke up with Nora for Robin but Robin, chose Kevin instead) - it broke my heart. I'm not even sure why I'm telling this to you and what's the relation of me telling about How I Met Your Mother while I am introducing a new song. God, help me!

While the song was playing, I get a boggling question, is it really possible that a woman can fall in love for a guy even without seeing him, yet? I don't know for sure what the answer to that question is, but, perhaps I can wait. Or, did I fall already? You see, I am confused. I have no idea where this is leading to but it feels right, after all. I have a couple of bumps in the past and this one is something too easy to handle. It doesn't freak me out a bit because honestly, I am enjoying it. It may sound so lame but hey, I do enjoy the phone calls, the surprise that comes up every special occasions. Perhaps, the only problem is that I have never yet seen the guy. Does it sound creepy? It does sometimes, especially when it gets into my head. So, what could be the reason why the guy won't see me? Does he probably has crooked teeth? A hump in the back? Or any physical defect for that matter? The answer is in the negative. I've seen the photos, okay? But, how do I really know those were his photos? Now, we are talking.

Don't even start asking me where I met him, because I haven't seen him yet. Let's leave that story behind. Let's get back to the boggling question. Is it possible for a woman to fall in love with a man without seeing him yet? My mind is telling me, it's stupid and pathetic. But my heart... oh, dear heart... what are you listening up to? It beats differently. And yes, I think I am falling...

You see, call me stupid or something but here's one principle I have for keeps: I don't usually intervene with fate. If it happens, it will happen in the most perfect time and whatever it's going to be, I will be happy the time has come. I'm not expecting for something huge to happen, I will just probably enjoy the happening of a moment which I know I have wanted to just happen. For whatever its worth, perhaps, just like how the song goes.... I will wait for you... but only until MAY! ha! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment